First Place in Hen and Stag Theme

Today's style theme contest was

"Hen and Stag Theme"  

Hen and Stag Theme 11.20.2012
Today outfit was with the aDIVA Couture Zoe outfit in Mauve with its layers of dancing purple fabric and coordinating arm ribbons will be the life of the bachlorette party.  The 5th Avenue Collection of earrings and necklace from Jewelry by Jake.  N-Core Tribute Champagne shoes complete the wardrobe.   To complete the look I have included Truth Bonnie Expresso hair, Deep Dream Poetic Color eyes, Tameless lashes.  Skin is the Elle BR Deep Tan style from Belleza. Shape is from Sophistishape - Celine


aDIVA Couture Zoe in Mauve


I would like to thank Anrol Anthony, Steve101 McCullough and all my instructors at CWS for giving me the training to start my modeling career and allowing me to present you this Hen and Stag theme outfit.  I would also like to thank our other distinguished judges, fellow contestants and guest.

I am having so much fun. You can too.

Summitt

No comments:

Post a Comment