Change is in the air, Congratulations to the new CEO's



At 16:20 Anrol Anthony ask Wildrose to make one final speech to her staff, students and friends at Classic with Style.  

So To our friends and family,  I was going to be on voice but i know I will end up crying, so I will let Wildrose read my note.

Wildrose continues for Anrol:

I know some of you I personally send you a note and if you know me well enough, you know Classic W/ Style have been my baby here since 2008. Roughly five years ago,  Steve and I  started Classic with Style. I've always been passionate about modeling, and that passion drove me to create what you all see today. We hope Steve and I  have given you all a place to call home and a place to dream.

For those of you who don't know, my husband and SL partner Steve and I have always wanted children, and I'm happy to share we have been blessed with two beautiful babies.  I can't tell you how much Steve and I wanted this to happen. Now that it's here, I want to devote my time to being a full-time mother, so we have to step away from SL and CWS.

It's happy news, but at the same time it's bittersweet. You see, family has always been important to me. It's what continues to push me through real life and Second Life, but I can't forget my virtual family.

CWS is not only a business. It's a family, and Steve and I owe you all a great deal of gratitude for the loyalty and hard work you have put into CWS. We wouldn't be anything without our hardworking staff, group members, models, and students, so thank you to each and every one of you.  However, even though Steve and I are going on to be parents, that doesn't mean CWS is coming to an end.  With that in mind, two wonderful women will be taking over CWS. It is now their place to build upon, and I couldn't be happier. They are passionate women who have dedicated themselves to SL's modeling industry and remained my very good friends through the ups and downs of virtual life.  Before I introduce them, I just wanted to say be happy, be thoughtful, love what you do and who you are with. In addition, feel pride in what you do in Second Life. It's a world filled with so many opportunities. Have no doubt that Classic with Style will continue to rock the runway with its new owners. Sunrae Suntzu and Kiralyn Destiny.


Anrol Anthony
Steve101

Steve and I would love to see your Support to CWS as you have in the past as you all know its been successful since we started , its not an easy task at all so please be patient with the new owners they are going through a learning process, and will need your patience, support and understanding.


Here is the new Classic W/ Style owners Sunrae Suntzu and Kiralyn Destiny
We are so blessed to have friends like you. Love You all. Anrol and Steve


Sunrae Suntzu CEO Classic With Style

Thank you Anrol, we all love you and we all hate to see you and Steve go but we do understand that RL always must come first, and we wish you the best in your new role as parents.  Congratulations to you both, you will now have a baby other than CWS, but you can come babysit CWS anytime you want to.  I know you will make good parents and I know how elated you are for such a blessing.  Thank you for putting your confidence in me and Kiralyn.  Your shoes cannot be filled but we promise not to let you down.

Anrol and Steve have built and established a strong stable business with CWS and Kiralyn and I are very excited and honored to have the opportunity to carry it on and lead CWS in new opportunities and expansion.  The staff here is so awesome and knowledgeable.  I have learned so much from each one of you and I am looking forward to working with you.  I am honored that Anrol has placed her confidence in me and Kiralyn and we are placing that same confidence in each of you.

I have a very strong passion for modeling and to be in a position to inspire, train and mold future models is so exciting for me.  Kiralyn and I strongly feel that this change will allows us to continue to compete with other modeling companies in SL because we bring a wealth of experience and business knowledge that added to the experience that CWS already has, together we can take on the market with renewed vigor.  It is our plan to make some additions to CWS that we hope will bring in even more new models and new opportunities for CWS.  I am in awe of the support we have been getting and thank you all for that, it will make the transition easier for all of us.

Thank you everyone, and don't worry, you will still be seeing Anrol and Steve because they have assured us that they will be around to help us get acclimated.  

Tiffany, I really hate to see you go but I am happy for your retirement and wish you the very best. You have inspired and helped so many models here and you and your awesome humor will be missed, big hugs

Congratulations to all of the aspiring models graduating.  You all excel in your talents and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Thank you everyone.  Thank you all for coming, I am looking forward to seeing you all again and working with you.


Sunrae

As the events of the day drew to an end, the music of Tina Turner's Simply The Best played in the background while Anrol thanked everyone for coming.  That Steve and herself were delighted to see so many people interested in fashion and are gratified that each took time away from their busy Second Lives to spend the afternoon in celebration with us.   It meant a lot to them, and on behalf of Classic with Style Corporation, their models, they thanked  everyone for being here.  Simply the Best.  Night everyone

And what is Anrol and Steves next adventure?  Anrol exclamed.....

Yay, I'm going to Disneyland lol!


Speeches were made by all the instructors at the school.  


Lisana Rossan
Lisana: It has been an honor for me to work with you!  I loved every single minute with you.  Love you to bits both!  Welcome to Sunrae and Kiralyn :)












Vicky Yongbo
Vicky: I would also like to take this opportunity to Thank Anrol and Steve for all their hard work and dedication and the success of CWS, Five years is a massive achievement, and I applaud you both...well done.
I know you have a big change coming to your Real Lives, and its one that will give you the most pleasure you do in any life.
I wish you every happiness and know that the babies will have the best parents ever. Remember our chat Anrol about girls...laughs. I will miss you dearly, hugs and kisses to you both my friends:).

To all my fellow trainers...I love you all...Tiff , I wish only good things for you.

Nina what can I say about Nina, she is one amazing lady, if only everyone knew the daily struggles Nina has to deal with in life. Nina i love you dearly and know that you and I will have a friendship for life, big hugs to you my little sugar bunny, and a little pinch too........... Kisses too!

I wish the New owners  Sunrae and Kiralyn success in continuing the name of CWS, jeez i`m in tears!  muaaahs everyone  :)


Tiffani Celestalis

Tiffani: This is a very special month and I would like to welcome Sunrae and KiraLyn as the new  owners of Classic w/ Style.  They have a great vision for the corporation and I see them taking the CWS family that I love to exciting places.  Though I will see things from retirement next month, I know the future is very bright for CWS.

To Anrol and Steve, this is the happy ending that I wished for both of you.  The perfect ending to this chapter of SL. I see you both now blessed with babies that will keep you busy and blissful.  I wish you both all the best.

Thank you for more than two years of memories at CWS and for producing such amazing models and persons like those who are graduating today.


Janet Brink

Janet: Anrol and Steve, My heart go out to you and your new real life family.  Thank you for such a wonderful family-like environment you have created here at Classic with Style. It will be an honor to continue the traditions of this wonderful institution.  

Sunrae and Kiralyn, congratulations.  xoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment